My daughter is 9 months and has her 2 bottom teeth... but now she is getting one next to the 2 front ( she doesnt have the 2 front)... is this normal to get the ones next to it first?

I think shes gonna look funny lol... and just wondered if this happen to anyone elses kids

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 9:59 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Babies all get teeth in different orders. Don't worry about it unless shes 5 and has none. lol
    amc9184

Answer by amc9184 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• i know a baby girl who got her front fangs first!!!!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:00 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• My daughter got her Vampire teeth as well after her 2 bottoms!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 10:01 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• how long after did she get her front ones? She was grumpy all day yesterday but i didnt even think she would have been teething, just didnt click and then i felt in her mouth and she had one off to the side... i was like... hmm weird
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:01 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• My son got his four bottom front teeth first then a couple weeks later got the top two. :)
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 10:03 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• My son got his vampire teeth first..then the front bottoms and then the front top teeth.He got them in pairs!
    Anonymous

• my son is just starting to cut his top left "fang" and he has had his bottom teeth for about 2 months, but he had a DR appt today and we also saw that he was cutting his left middle top tooth when the Dr shined the light in his mouth.... he is 9 months
    calvinsmommy18

Answer by calvinsmommy18 at 11:28 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• my son had his 8 fronts come in all at once...4 tops in front and 4 front bottoms...it was craziness. he was only 6 months old. He also just lost his second set of baby teeth...yeah I know right...marvel of modern orthodontia...True story i have dated pics to prove it I am not crazy. He lost his first baby teeth last year, and then he lost them again...and I was Like OMG his adult teeth are falling out...I went through the old pics to make sure i was right and sure enough same teeth falling out again...then a week later his actual adult teeth emerged. The dentist said to consider him lucky and not worry. I just wish I had kept all the teeth he's lost.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 11:46 PM on Feb. 19, 2009