Help me!

I have cornbread dressing. I'm thinking I can spray a muffin pan good with oil. Spread the cornbread dressing in it all around sides. Add some shredded turkey, cranberry sauce and something else like more dressing?

What can I add. Will it turn out? Do I add an egg? What can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Nov. 30, 2013 in Food & Drink

• I would skip the cranberry sauce and add slightly thinner gravy If it is a bread stuffing you may wish to add some of the veggies from the relish tray. chopped with onions and then more gravy. COVER and bake.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:29 PM on Nov. 30, 2013

• Wrap a slice of bacon around the muffin tin first, then add remaining ingredients.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 8:30 PM on Nov. 30, 2013

• Sorry but I have no idea what cornbread dressing is. I don't think I would add cranberry sauce though.

1 yr I made a "leftovers casserole" that turned out really good. I took the leftover mashed potatoes, green bean casserole and gravy and mixed that all together in a casserole dish. Then I put the leftover stuffing on top, sprinkled it with cheese and baked it at 425 for about 20 min (just to heat it thru and melt the cheese). It was really good.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 8:36 PM on Nov. 30, 2013

• tempsing, cornbread dressing is made with cornbread versus bread crumbs.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 8:54 PM on Nov. 30, 2013

• KT the bacon would make it better and you would not have to grease the tins (I forgot to mentions greasing the container.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2013

• What?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2013