Does anyone own a nabiJR?

I just bought a nabijr for my almost 3 yr old! im excited for her to use it. Does anyone here already have one? If so, do you think i made a good chioce by getting it? My husband wanted to get the innotab2 at first but then i noticed that you have to buy all of the apps for it :( I believe this tablet runs off the android market.

latayra

Asked by latayra at 8:51 PM on Nov. 30, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I bought the Nabi2 for my daughter last summer before she started kindergarten. She's enjoyed it, although it hasn't done quite as much educationally for her as I had hoped yet. She does listen to all of the fairy tale stories and look at the words on the screen, and there are songs and music apps, games, video clips, and other activities such as coloring an chore lists. It can grow with her as she gets older with Internet capabilities and the ability to download movies and such, so it should be useful and versatile. I think it was a good investment overall. The charger already needs to be replaced, but I guess it's been handled a bit roughly by small hands over the last half a year.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:52 AM on Dec. 1, 2013

• You're talking a foreign language to me, lol
    Sounds like something from the future!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 8:56 PM on Nov. 30, 2013

• I have no idea what this is. Do you have a link?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2013

• Here you go Dard... I googled it for you.... http://www.nabitablet.com/nabijr

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2013

• LOL!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 11:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2013

• I just googled it, where is Crafty when you need her, lol

Those are pretty cool OP!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 8:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2013