Should I put my baby up for adotion or keep it adult content

Im a teen mom Im a senior in high school I want to graduate HS but I got a bump in the road that is me getting pregnant

G_Baby102

Asked by G_Baby102 at 3:56 AM on Dec. 1, 2013 in Adoption

• Your choice however I understand you wanting to graduate but what is the baby doing to stop you from doing that
    Shaketa123

Answer by Shaketa123 at 4:06 AM on Dec. 1, 2013

• You need to talk to everyone around you who loves you and talk this over. You might go to your school counselor, as well, and find out what the school policies are for pregnant students and what kind of counseling resources you can use to help make this decision. Go to your doctor and ask for counseling resources. There is no reason you can't finish school. GL
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 8:24 AM on Dec. 1, 2013

• It's a selfless thing to do. It's a big decision, perhaps talking to a counselor and talking with the people you love the most about your future and what you want should hopefully help you make ts decision.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:00 AM on Dec. 1, 2013

• We need more facts. When are you due? Graduation is in 6 months? I'm confused?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• So you've already had the baby and are still calling the baby "it"?

It is your choice. (That's the correct way to use the word "it" by the way)

Adoption sounds great to me!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• Your baby is due in Sept ?How pregnant are you?Thirty seconds ?If you are a senior then you will grad before Sept.
    Confused.
    drfink

Answer by drfink at 4:03 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• keep it because you will regret giving the baby up.
    christina122952

Answer by christina122952 at 4:11 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• I was 16 and pregnant I had my daughter just after I turned 17. I was able to graduate ad take care of my daughter :) ... It's a decision that's just for you!! You need to make the right choice for you and your baby. My mother have her first daughter up for adoption and we now know her as an adult she had a great childhood growing up. Good luck just know that you can do either and be just fine!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 6:00 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• Totally your choice. If you think you can handle raising a kid and going to school and if you will definitely have support (financially and otherwise) then weigh that in. If you're parents or the father are going to skip out, that's a consideration too...only because if you cannot provide for the child, it'll be an intense struggle I should think. Whatever you do, it has to be a choice you can really live with. Like someone else said, it would give another family a much wanted child--should you decide to go that route. Good luck in this decision.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:15 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• It's a big question. Talk to a trusted adult who can help you navigate the road ahead. If you can't go to your parents, find someone. A family friend, a teacher, a clergy member, someone. You can't make that decision alone. Best of luck to you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2013