Don't know if its just a cold or something worse...

It started off with just a stuffy nose and then sinus pressure and my ears. Then I started coughing so hard I started seeing spots. I'm ok but I'm dizzy and extremely tired.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Dec. 1, 2013 in Health

• Eh, it could be anything. I'm having some cold symptoms right now too. Mine started off with the stuffy, runny nose, sore throat. Now I can feel my chest getting congested. You might have it checked if the coughing is bothering you.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• Have you ever had a head cold or chest cold? Sometime it starts in the head and goes to the cheats. Should like that is what is happening to you. Best to talks talk to a doctor.

Answer by louise2 at 1:33 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• How long has this been going on?
    Colds last approximately 7 days
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:12 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• You do realize a doctor could probably tell you. Sounds like sinus infection.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:31 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• Could be anything. I've been coughing like that for weeks. Ride it out; see a doctor if it gets too bad. For the cough, try melting a teaspoon of butter and mixing it with a smidge of honey. It will soothe and coat your throat.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2013