How can i get my business of the ground help adult content

I recently opened my own business with my husband after retiring from the Military and cant seem to get it going. everybody likes the idea but i don't get any orders. Does anybody have an idea don't have to funds to hire some pro.

manuelamh

Asked by manuelamh at 1:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2013 in Money & Work

• What are you trying to sell?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• i emboss on live or silk flowers. its not easy to explain you can check it out at kentuckianacreations.com
    manuelamh

Comment by manuelamh (original poster) at 1:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• Just checked out the page. Neat idea. How are you currently marketing yourself? Are you a member of your local chamber of commerce? Have you looked for wedding or baby shows to have a booth or pass out cards?

Is there a local radio station? You might offer a trade for them and do embossed flowers for them to pass out at a promotion in exchange for air time, especially with Valentine's Day approaching. When I was doing radio promotions I would have loved something like those flowers for some of my events.

Is there a branch of Komen for the Cure near you? They might like to do embossed pink roses. Or something like that for the heart association.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• those are kind of cool- but pretty expensive...if I bought any I'd probably just buy ONE -not more than that
    as for how to get it going? I'm no help there
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:24 PM on Dec. 1, 2013