What are you buying or have already bought for your 2 or 3 year old for the Holidays?

Looking for little girl gift ideas from my Mom to my LO.

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 1:47 PM on Dec. 1, 2013 in Shopping

• For my 3 yo dd we got a dollhouse with furniture, little mermaid DVD, and disne princess memory game. Last year we got her a Disney princess tea set, baby doll and stroller, Lego duplo blocks and some play food to go in her kitchen.

Answer by missanc at 2:15 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• For grandchildren, I bought warm fuzzy fleece blankets with Disney Princess on it, one of those soft purses with stuffed puppies in it, two of the new dolls from Frozen, a hug me Elmo doll, snow boots, and gloves, and a boom box for her CD's. Loves to dance!!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• The "purse with stuffed puppies was like this, only with a puppy for one and a unicorn for another... LOL.

Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 2:02 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• Disney princess tea set, mega blocks, little people Snow White cottage with Snow White and the seven dwarves...that's what we've got our DD so far. She's not quite 2, but maybe it'll give you a few ideas. I know my MIL got her a baby stroller too.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:09 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• So far I have a couple of dress up outfits to add to he play box. I will be getting her the Mulan DVD but I am not sure what if anything else. I am working on the 13 year old , who inconsiderately grew another inch this last month , and I just bought jeans for that boy.
    The infant has everything she could possibly need and so we are giving her a precious moments and money for her savings account.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• Dangit! I have a 1 year old and a 4 year old! LOL
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• The 1 year old so far has... nothing. (She JUST had her birthday last week) I bought her a walker but I will give it to her as soon as it arrives because she's ready for it now.

The 4 year old has gotten a laptop that helps her learn to write letters, a movie and some games for her vreader.

Thanks!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• OK Staci! LOL! What did you buy for your 1 & 4 year old?
    ILovemyPaulie

Comment by ILovemyPaulie (original poster) at 2:17 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• When my daughter was three, she was all about the Dora kitchen and the play food. Dora was queen!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:05 PM on Dec. 2, 2013