how far along might i be?

my period has always been very regular. my last cycle started october 28th. i realized that i was late for november so i took a test. it was negative, a few days later i still hadn't started. noverber 29 i took an ept test and it was negative, however it was not my first bathroom visit of the day. i took another test first thing on the 30th, this one popped pos. did i mess up the first ept test or was i not far enough along? how do i know?

tinkabelle1985

Asked by tinkabelle1985 at 3:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Going by the date of your LMP, you SHOULD be 5 weeks tomorrow. It's easy to figure this out, figure out day one of your last menstrual period, then count the weeks between then, and today. That's how far along you are. As for the tests, there is a reason the instructions say test with your first morning urine.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• DJDNY: i have plans to go tuesday since im off, im just impatient, this is my first pregnancy.
    Rosehawk: i was curious because i was told the tests can detect as early as 2 weeks, so i was curious as to why it was neg one day and pos the next, is there really that much difference? i was told by a nurse friend of mine that the test depends on how long the urine is in the body, which would have really only differed by about 1 hour, maybe another 30 mins.
    tinkabelle1985

Comment by tinkabelle1985 (original poster) at 3:48 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• See a doctor. If you ar pregnant you might be 4 or 5 week.

Answer by louise2 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 1, 2013