Do you have seasonal. . . .

hobbies? I do puzzles in the summer and craft and bake in the fall. What about you?

zboys

Asked by zboys at 8:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2013 in Hobbies & Crafts

• The only thing that would be seasonal for me is gardening. I enjoy that in the spring and summer.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• Not really unless I am making gifts. We do some Christmas crafts every year as a tradition, so I guess that could be considered as a hobby, right?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• I also like to garden
    What do you think of our weather M-avi?
    I do tend to use the oven more in the winter, though I would not call it a hobby..
    Most I do all year round.

OK I guess faire would also be considered a hobby but that takes up a good many months of the year even if we are only open to the public for 6 weeks.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• I tend to get more "crafty" in colder weather. I also cook more in colder weather b/c it warms the house up. =)
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:29 AM on Dec. 2, 2013

• I suppose I bake a bit more in the winter. I used to garden in the spring and summer, but I'm in a condo now, so I don't do much of that. I'd like to get my daughter into the community garden as she gets older. It's not too far from here, so I hope I manage to get my poop in a group and make that happen.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:32 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• Ballad, a community garden would be nice! I saw one in CA and two here in AZ. Maybe some day I will participate in one.
    zboys

Comment by zboys (original poster) at 8:02 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• I ditto what spirited witch said. That's me exactly!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• I make quilts. Anytime of the year I work on the piecing and making the quilt tops but only do the quilting in the winter.
    AuntieV

Answer by AuntieV at 4:29 PM on Dec. 9, 2013

• i like to write and I want to learn how to sew.
    christina122952

Answer by christina122952 at 2:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2013