Are you real picky. . .

when it comes to socks? It's been difficult for me to walk recently and suddenly I notice there are certain socks I cannot tolerate. Some of them feel kinda "grainy" on the soles of my feet and I'm not liking it. There are other socks that are definitely of a higher quality that my feet prefer to be in. Can anyone else relate?

zboys

Asked by zboys at 8:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• No.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:49 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• Yes. I have a princess and the pea issue with materials
    I can't stand those socks with the non slip grip on the bottom.
    I love those fuzzy socks

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• yeah I'm kinda picky- but not bad. My son though...holy moly, it was so bad he'd cry and throw fits about them bugging him -or change pair after pair taking FOREVER in the mornings...and once I FINALLY found socks that he likes they stopped making them I think because I cant find them anywhere and the ones he has are starting to wear out :(
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:03 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• Oh, Lord, Charlot! What will you do? I guess it's back to square one unless your son has outgrown his sock preferences.
    zboys

Comment by zboys (original poster) at 9:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• Yes. I cant stand socks that are too thin, the cheap kind that have weird loose threads inside them, or if they have a huge bumpy seam across the toe. I have a zillion socks I never wear just for those ^^^ reasons. My oldest son was just like Charlots. What pain. He'd throw big fits, yellinng " A bump ! A bump!!" and it would take multiple times adjusting his socks before he'd be happy enough to put his shoes on. I thought I'd lose my mind. Thank God he outgrew it eventually...
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 9:52 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• Socks are HARD to find good ones. I wear no nonsense black ankle socks with breathable tops. Supportive and comfortable.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:39 AM on Dec. 2, 2013

• Yes. When it comes to white socks, they MUST be the thick Hanes anklets preferably with the gray toe and heel for fall/winter. I do have a pack with a cute color trim on the ankle part that are thinner and more for spring/summer.

Dress socks for my boots (can't wear the thick anklets with them) must be black and thin but not sheer.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:38 AM on Dec. 2, 2013

• Not really. I buy the cheap ones.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:16 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• I've never had much of a sock preference before. Maybe I need to donate some of my old socks and go out and buy some soft, warm, comfortable new ones on the more expensive side.
    zboys

Comment by zboys (original poster) at 8:17 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• I like No Nonsense.
    AubreyRed

Answer by AubreyRed at 4:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2013