Is it May yet?

I'm just not satisfied am I? A few weeks ago I was whining about how I was sleeping ALL the time, and now I'm sitting here with insomnia.

Damn that swinging pendulum.

May can't come soon enough.

Rosehawk

Asked by Rosehawk at 2:46 AM on Dec. 2, 2013 in Pregnancy

• group hug

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 2, 2013

• Trust me I know the feeling... I can't wait till January. Although hoping that because 37 is considered full term that she comes right at 37 weeks. I've bad SPD, insomnia, and am constantly on edge because of my bipolar so the sooner I can get on meds the better it'll be for everyone in my house. Hope yours gets better.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 11:20 AM on Dec. 2, 2013

• Hang in there, Mama. What day in May is it supposed to be?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:52 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• Just relax may comein you don't need to worry or stress
    Shavone85

Answer by Shavone85 at 5:15 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• May 30th. I asked doc today about planning the C-section for the 21st. It's not off the table, but may not happen. The hospital will ding him if he does a c-section too early. We're gonna have to wait and see how a progress and how well baby develops.

It would be cool if the birthday WAS the 21st, but not mandatory. The mandatory part of all this is that baby is born healthy. Birth dates are just days after all.
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 6:09 PM on Dec. 2, 2013