Older

Alisim

Asked by Alisim at 7:07 AM on Dec. 2, 2013 in Crazy for Credits

Level 69 (2,375,393 Credits)
  • Thanksgiving night I threw up and had the runs...too much food.....then Sat. the same thing happened, (eating wrong foods that I normally do not eat) threw up and had the runs then went to a dinner party and pigged out and ate like a horse....then last night went to a funeral, my best friends step father died...and I had about 4 shots of Cuban coffee.....and in the middle of the night I got up to throw up and had the runs.....I got up this morning feeling great and I went to the gym, and my husband filled my daughter's head with drama scenes.....
    In the middle of the night he was telling me what if you have cancer of the stomach? that I should go to the doctor...I went to the doctor last year..a gastro guy and they did over 10 different test none of which found nothing...I just eat the wrong crap.....like chocolate!

Answer by older at 8:45 AM on Dec. 2, 2013

• Emilio is being a bit paranoid lately ...annoyingly so....

Answer by older at 8:41 AM on Dec. 2, 2013