had u.s. today should be 7weeks no heartbeat today or last week i want to wait to d/c because hcg is 37000 help anyone have this problem and have a baby?

can i still have a viable pregnancey

star555

Asked by star555 at 10:10 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• whats d/c?
    Anonymous

• well maybe the baby was in an odd position so that you couldnt see it, if your HCG doubles then its viable
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:11 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• a D and C
    star555

Answer by star555 at 10:18 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I would wait....your due date could be off.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 10:42 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• What does your doc think? Does he think that you need to do a D&C? Or do you think that maybe you need one?
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 10:48 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Wow, 7 weeks and they are talking D&C??? Get a new doctor. Seriously. Thats nutso! Your levels sound good. Sometimes your baby's heartbeat can be hard to see. ESPECIALLY that early!! Most won't even look till after 8 weeks because the odds are slim of seeing a heartbeat that early.
    amc9184

Answer by amc9184 at 11:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Are your hcg levels going up???
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 11:38 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• my levels were a little higher than that...doctor said with my period I should be ten weeks...I thought I was six to seven which now they are saying was right because that is what my uterus was approximating and the sac but they saw no baby so I go back in the morning (10days later) for a second ultrasound...I would wait....If your levels are going up, it could just be the dates are off, not everyone ovulates at the same time, you could be newly preggers. Good luck and keep me posted...going through the same things so i understand!! :)
    LOVE2bMOMMY525

Answer by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 20, 2009