As a mom... What is the toughest part of your day?

This morning I have the stomach flu so my dh was in charge of getting the kids off to school by himself. He was totally frazzled and not getting it all done, so I got up to help with the last few things that had to get done. When the kids were gone I asked him why he was upset. He said that he just wasn't use to the craziness of school mornings.
I realized then that it is the hardest part of the day for me. He had no clue it is that frantic.

It made me question if that is the toughest part of other mom's day too. So when is your rip your hair out time?

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 4:26 PM on Dec. 2, 2013 in General Parenting

• Homework. Man i thought I hated homework when I had to do it, nope homework with the Los is something else. I dread it everyday. Lol
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 4:34 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• When I get shit on by admins on mommy websites.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• That last hour before the kids go to bed. It gets crazy trying to get them to calm down, shower, brush teeth ,stories... and all the while I am watching the clock counting down the minutes. I probably make it worse on myself doing that!
    Anonymous

• Yeah the homework is rough too. Dinner time too because they are such picky eaters.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:45 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• Dinner time. It's painful. DS is such a slow eater I can start him eating a half hour before the rest of us and he is still always the last one done. It drives me crazy. It's by far my least favorite part of my day. I would even take practice spelling tests before dinner time.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• Usually cooking supper, my DH is usually not quite home yet, and I have a 1 yr old pulling at my pants leg, whining, and a 4 yr old telling me he's hungry. It's starts to grate on you really fast, and then DH wonders why I snapped at him when he asks a simple.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 5:22 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• Question***
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 5:23 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• homework can be very tough
    but the worst is when daughter will not go to sleep and i am so tired, worse yet, is if i fall asleep and she wakes me up, then back down and she wakes me up again, after two times of being asleep for a few minutes then awake, etc etc- i get very grumpy
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:37 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• That magic time between telling him to put on shoes and get his stuff and actually getting out the door. No matter how early I tell him, he turns into a dog that sees squirrels everywhere. The longer I give him, the more reasons he finds to interrupt it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• Mornings don't bug me that much. Bedtime is hard for me. "Go the F**k to Sleep" was written just for me. I love my kiddo more than life itself, but by those last ten minutes, I'm ready to cry. It's just like, okay, you've got your Flashlight Friend, you've got your teeth brushed, we've had a story, the music is on, would you *please* just stop talking and close your eyes before I spontaneously combust?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:22 PM on Dec. 2, 2013