UPDATE!!! Is it too much to ask to someone stay home from the family celebration if they are sick? UPDATE!

This is an update to this question.

So they were asked not to come to the dinner, but they swore that no one was sick anymore and came anyway. We tried to stay away from them, no hugging, we didn't eat the food they brought, washed our hands and so on. We went on our family trip right after the dinner. Guess who woke up sick on Sunday? My youngest and I both have the stomach flu. We had to drive 5hours home with the fucking stomach flu!!! My little guy barfed eight times on the road. I was smart and we stopped and got some large ziplock bags and baby wipes. ( we were driving through the mountians and there were not many places we could pull over easy)

Anyway, we get back to civilization and the sick sister (now well) calls me to ask if I can bring my mom some Sprite because mom and her husband are sick. And our other sister and her family is sick. WTF?!?!?! I told her that she got everyone sick, she could now take care of them all!

She is trying to say that we got sick from somewhere else. Yeah right... all three families got sick within eight hours of one another...36 hours after seeing them for thanksgiving. What a butthole!

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 4:40 PM on Dec. 2, 2013 in Holidays

• She should pay to have sprite delivered to everyone. I would never give another chance and if she refuses to listen in the future then just leave.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:46 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• Didn't I tell you if they showed up to leave. Could have avoided all this if you would have left. I know. You would have pissed all the family off. but your family wouldn't be sick and every one else would be. Right?

Answer by louise2 at 4:46 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• Your sister needs to realize that you can shed the virus up to 36 -48 hours after having no symptoms... I would be so pissed at her!!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 4:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• what an asshole!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:09 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• that is shitty

hope you and your family are feeling better
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:33 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• How horrid! Nice job, sis! I hope you all feel better soon.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:06 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• That's horrible! I hope she feels terrible for exposing everyone & making them sick. And for what?! That was very selfish on her part. Hope you all feel better soon.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:42 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• Wow! That is horrible. It would annoy me even more that she wouldn't even admit to it. I hope you all feel better soon.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 7:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• Thank God it was not diarrhea
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:40 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• I would be beyond livid. It's so inconsiderate to bring that shit around when you are contagious.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:41 PM on Dec. 2, 2013