Do you think this is a no no right now?

I am about 34 weeks pregnant with twins.. and have not had sex in 4 months and I am going nuts and I really want to now...do you think it is too risky at this point?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• as long as your dr. hasnt said you shouldnt it should be fine.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 10:18 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• eh, just do it...If your doctor said you couldn't then don't, but if he didn't say you couldn't then get busy with it.
    Anonymous

• sex is never risky unless you are ordered to be on pelvic rest. sex is healthy and wont do anything unless your body is ready :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:24 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• It's actually good for you as long as the doc didn't tell you not to. Have fun and enjoy!!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:27 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Yeah I would say you are fine! Have a good night! ;)
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 10:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Haha thanks ladies! Haven't been told not too.. was just worried because there is already a bigger risk going pre term with twins.. ..now I just gotta figure out how the heck we are gonna get around my belly! :o) Have a good nite.
    Anonymous

• unless you are on pelvic rest there's no problem
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 11:13 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Well I did it.. and it was not as fun as I had thought it would be! My belly is so huge.. and my sefl esteem is in the gutter.. told my SO he couldn't even look at me.. lol... and I basically told him we were having sex.. instead of letting it happen.. which was never fun for me.. just didnt see it happening...he was worried about hurting me or the babies..I forgot it wasn't gonna be long anyhow.. since we haven't had sex in 4 months...it was very awkward I would have to say. Just felt the need to share this lol. Sorry if TMI. I am so sick of being pregnant.. and I know I am not gonna wanna after cause I plan to breastfeed and with my last son did not have sex for almost 6 months while I breastfed...just didn't wanna be touched :o(
    Anonymous