Trying to conceive

so we are trying to get pregnant with our third. I had lots of complications with my second because of products of retained placenta after 3 weeks of it being in there among other things because of it. I had to have clomid with my first because of PCOS. Aunt flow just came into town. Any tips to get pregnant before go see the doc? He said my tubes are clogged and i have lots of scar tissue. this is worth a try asking. please dont be mean. there is lots of that lately i have noticed. Tis the season i guess. I am doing ovulation test and i am ovulating having sex every other day too

teeg1

Asked by teeg1 at 9:35 PM on Dec. 2, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• I went through 16 years of infertility hormones and several misscarriages...I was diagnosed with stage 3 hyperplasia of the uterus (stage 4 is cancer).
    My OB/GYN did a D&C to clear away the hyperplasia in June...I conceived my miracle son the last weekend of July...the Progesterone my body produced to maintain the pregnancy kept the hyperplasia from growing back...for several years.

I eventually had to stop trying for a second child and had the hysterectomy before it became full blown cancer.

My point is...The D&C cleaned out the defective lining so that my son could survive full term. Maybe that would help you.
    vanillaorchida

Answer by vanillaorchida at 10:21 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• Best of luck to you. I eventually had to know when to say when. I went through hell and after a lot of losses and health problems had to decide that I got a wonderful little girl and that was blessing enough. Everybody has a point when fighting for more is the right thing to do, and when stepping back is the right thing to do. The decision is personal, and you'll know when you know when you know.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:32 AM on Dec. 3, 2013

• With lots of scar tissue, and your tubes being clogged, I'd think pregnancy would be best acheived if you had medical intervention. I guess there is that rare case where women get pregnant despite the odds, but if I really wanted a baby, I"d be at a fertility specialist... But there is no harm to keep on trying. It's not like sex is a hardship or anything!! LOL GL
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 9:54 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• lol! i do have a fertility specialist i just wanted to wait till my insurance deductible starts over in jan. theres a month before then to try lol
    teeg1

Comment by teeg1 (original poster) at 10:17 PM on Dec. 2, 2013

• i would ask the doctor.
    christina122952

Answer by christina122952 at 12:05 PM on Dec. 4, 2013