How Offten Do You ???

So I was just woundering how offten do you change your babies crib sheet??I was at a friends house the other day and I want and got her daughter out of her crib and the sheet had a big wet spot{but it was already dry}so I though maybe her bottle leaked this morning and she just didnt change her sheet yet.Well I was over her house 2 days later and got her daughter from her crib and not only was that same spot their there was a bunch more they has a brown ring around them.It was nasty so I said to my friend your daughters bottle leaked and her sheet is dirty she said her bottle leaks everytime she goes to bed and she only changes her sheets every other week.I didnt no what to say.I change my babies sheet atleast once a week more if needed I have 4 crib sets so she always has one.So how often do you change your babies crib sheets?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• i change his sheets every other week unless it needs to be changed more often...but my son doesnt go to bed with a cup or anyting like that and usually wakes up fairly dry so its not like anything is leaking in it. When he was really little i changed them weekly (at least) because of the spit up and leaky diapers...ewww.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 10:21 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I'd say every week but I have let it go a little longer if it still looks clean and sooner if his diaper leaks obviously. It's a pain to change because of the bumper, but I still do it.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:23 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Once a week unless there is a leaky diaper or something. My kids have never went to bed with a bottle or other drink. It's nice now that they are older and I don't have to change them as often.
    Mommy2Bears

Answer by Mommy2Bears at 10:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• weekly
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:54 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• My breastfed baby sleeps with me, so no leaky bottles. Our bed rarely gets dirty so, like every other week.
    Anonymous

• a min. of once a week I change EVERYONES bed sheets more if necessary.
    EWWWW!!!!!!
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 10:56 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I always changed their sheets as soon as something spilled on them. That is just GROSS! Sometimes daily.
    4monkees

Answer by 4monkees at 10:59 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Dust mites freak me out, so I change all sheets at least once a week.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 1:58 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I change them every 3 days or so. Babies loose hair, skin ect. They drool and spit up on the sheets. I wouldn't want to lay in all that. I change the sheets on my bed often too.
    kaosgirly8403

Answer by kaosgirly8403 at 2:43 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I used to change them once a week unless they got dirty, if it had one spot on it it got changed immediately.

sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:28 AM on Feb. 20, 2009