How do I tell my husband I am pregnent when he told me not to be.

My husband made me go on birth control cause he didn't want kids but I must have missed some on accident. I didn't meant o get pregnent but now I am and I have to tell my husband. Will he be mad at me? Will he leave me? Should I just abort so he never has to kno?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2013 in Relationships

• So you don't have a voice in your marriage?!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2013

• well I agreed not to have a baby cause he said he don't want any. I said okay to that before we got married and now I have to tell him I broke my word not to have a baby.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:56 PM on Dec. 3, 2013

• If HE doesn't want kids, HE can get a vasectomy
    Don't kill that baby

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:59 PM on Dec. 3, 2013

• You guys are married and you have sex, so if you do not use protction what does he expect. He cannot be mad at you for being pregnant and he should not be. You should just be honest with him and do not try to hide it.
    tina430

Answer by tina430 at 7:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2013

• be honest with him. no birth control is 100% anyway.
    It can happen

will he be mad? I would seriously hope not, I mean if it was THAT serious of a thing for him, then he should have had a vasectomy
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2013

• accident does not = breaking your word

he is half responsible

if he is the type of amn that leaves, then you do not want to be married to him, pregnant or not (imo)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:06 PM on Dec. 3, 2013

• It takes 2 to get pregnant, what precautions did he take ?? NONE right so the blame is not all on you.. No form of birth control is 100%. Tubal's fail, vasectomy's fail, while the numbers are much smaller than condoms or BC, there is still a small chance..

You will just have to be honest. If you want this baby, keep it and everything will fall into place with or without him..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:06 PM on Dec. 3, 2013

• but it was my fault- I must have missed a pill or soemthing. It's not fair for him to have surgery when I all I had to do was take a pill on time everyday.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2013

• He should not get mad or leave unless there is more to this.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2013

• did you take a test? when?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2013