What are the odds?

One of my teenage nephews found out he got his gf pregnant. She told him to get tested for gonorrhea b/c she found out she has it. He was tested & doesn't have it. I'm not an expert on STD's, but thinking if he doesn't have it, maybe this baby isn't his afterall. What do you think? (I know we can't do the paternity test til the baby is born)  Just thought with all the fun questions here tonite, I'd give you another one to sink your teeth into.  lol ;p 

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 8:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Regardless of STD's, he could still not be the father. Best thing for him to do is to wait until the baby is born and then have a DNA test. Do not sign the BC as this complicates things so much if he turns out not to be the father.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2013

• How many other guys was she with? I mean I know it only takes one, but she must have cheated on your nephew at some point.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:22 PM on Dec. 3, 2013

• Its bacterial, if she got it after they had sex then you could be way off the mark, I think you need to sit back and stay out of it. He is your nephew NOT your son. None of this is your business and if its not his kid, IT COULD HAVE BEEN so no putting it all on the girl!
    Anonymous

• Um, is this for real?
    AubreyRed

Answer by AubreyRed at 9:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2013