Please Answer Asap!

I had d&c a week and 2 days ago i was wondering if its okay to start having sex again i dont know why i just been really having urges to have sex again and im sooo ready i know im suposed to wait to i get the okay..i know i can get infections but i have searched online were girls have had sex 2 days after d&c and there fine.. so i was wondering if its okay

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i wouldn't i had a d&c it hurt a few days after mine, i would wait for the okay even though some girls have done it don't mean that it is all safe. My doctor said wait atleast 12 weeks or so. thats just my opinion
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 10:38 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I think that you are suppose to wait atleast 2 weeks or more.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 10:43 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• girl ill say go ahead i did and nothing happend to me good luck and be careful
    Anonymous

• you need to wait at least 3 wks...1 more week to go.Everything else is fine as long as there is no penetration! lol
    Anonymous