who else

who else has honestly thought about dropping out of CM cuz of all the crap they get on a dailey basis for no reason?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 10:37 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dont let it botther me i laugh and go on with my bad self lol no i didnt
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 10:43 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• me but then i would miss it lol oh and jodi i just loved the bumper stickers on my myspace lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:38 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Every once in a while, which is funny because I post Anon all the time.
    Anonymous

• cool huh i got mine too i sat here for hours that day lmao
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• GIRL IF U LET THAT GET TO U U ARE CRAZY! I JUST MAKE IT INTO A JOKE AND GET OVER IT! :)
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 10:40 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• well anon you can get fed up too it is soo crazy around here
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:40 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I don't. I have fun on here. If I let the crap bother me then it wouldn't be fun anymore and I certainly would leave. I do take a break once in a while though. Sometimes I just have to walk away for a bit....
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:41 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I've thought about leaving because CafeMom seems to get worse as time goes by. There's way too much fighting and bashing on here now. I remember when I first came here it was pretty simple but now It's like a war zone for a bunch of angry, judgemental women who can't see eye to eye about any thing.
    However; as you can see, I'm still here. lol.
    I've learned a new technique though..Avoid the drama questions, don't even open them and only answer the fun or sincere questions that you could give good advice on. Avoid getting in fights with people who have a different opinion than you..It helps.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 10:42 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Not me Yet lol.but who knows what tomorrow will bring,I love CM,so far I have met some of the most amazing moms,and have made alot of great friends,but I understand what you are talking about,I see alot of drama on here,but I just ignore some peoples ignorance,and go on to something else.You can't let a few ruin,something that can prevent you from meeting new people,making great friends,and getting awesome advice,when ya need it.Good luck,and I hope you stay on with us.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:43 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I did during the election/Thanksgiving/Christmas drama.

Now I just take it all with a grain of salt. I have a newborn daughter to worry about, I put all my attention on her and avoid petty drama here.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2009