Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

fertility treatment and my insurance

I would like to know if there are any doctors in colorado that would take medicaid or medicare to help with fertility treatments. I was previously on Clomid and that helped a great deal til i had a tragic accident. I was wondering if you could point me in the right way

Answer Question

Asked by DaMack22 at 12:09 AM on Dec. 4, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

Level 1 (3 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • No

    Answer by m-avi at 1:43 AM on Dec. 4, 2013

  • Nadya is that you?

    Answer by m-avi at 1:44 AM on Dec. 4, 2013

  • Contact Medicaid to see if you're even covered for fertility treatments. THe latest data I can find says Colorado does NOT mandate this care under Medicaid.

    Answer by gdiamante at 4:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2013

  • I started taking Vitex and red clover and have heard great things from it. Would anyone know any insurance that would help with fertility treatment i could get on???

    Comment by DaMack22 (original poster) at 9:42 PM on Dec. 4, 2013

  • I suggest you get an insurance agent to answer your questions. They are going to know the most about different companies and what they cover.

    Answer by theMOMmission at 8:18 PM on Jan. 28, 2014

  • ยฟEstรก embarazada

    Answer by Alazne at 5:04 PM on Feb. 22, 2014

  • Check the yellow pages

    Answer by escuchar at 12:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2014

  • what kind of treatments are you wonting? IUI,IVF,EGG DONOR OR SPERM DONOR?

    Answer by 21Brook at 7:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2014

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.