My mother is always controlling

she is always criticizing me or belittling scoulding me like a child always telling me how to takecare of my daughter i tell my husband but he is on her side he looking out for himself we live with his parents home so he has a place to stay freeloader i am always been kind to her but she been mean since i met her my husband tells me i need to leave that  im doing things on purpose he chose her  over me i never disrespect im always kind help her when needed...its not a type of person

who is very sensitive i take things personal..she told me if my husband beats me up she wouldnt care and wont feel sorry for me...i was shock she would say something very quiet im not to social..people would and do what ever to me and i say nothing they see me as weak

Asked by julie22639 at 5:21 AM on Dec. 4, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• So why not take your daughter and leave?

Answer by missanc at 6:27 AM on Dec. 4, 2013

• How can you call him a freeloader when you live there to .
    Also, you can leave with your dd

Answer by funlovinlady at 7:55 AM on Dec. 4, 2013

• So why do you allow her to treat you like this? Do the grown up thing and move out. Take charge of your life. The longer you behave like a child the longer she will treat you like one.

Answer by goldpandora at 8:59 AM on Dec. 4, 2013

• Stop it...

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:04 AM on Dec. 4, 2013

• You better grow a backbone and insist that your hubby get a place of your own, or leave on your own with your child and support yourself in your own place.
    Whining to us here does not help your situation. You have to speak up and do something in real life.

Answer by Dardenella at 12:06 PM on Dec. 4, 2013

• Get the hell out of there. You need a man, not a mama's boy.

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:50 PM on Dec. 4, 2013

• Yeah tell her to fuck off. It is YOUR child not hers. She raised her child . Your husband is supposed to stand by YOU. He chose to spend the rest of his life with YOU. If he's not doing that, leave him where he is, take YOUR child and get out.

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:01 PM on Dec. 4, 2013