Have you ever gotten the giggles at an inappropriate time?

my son's school had their Holiday chorus concert last night
The 6th graders starting singing this song about red birds. This one boy's voice was so much louder than the other kids,and so flat,and I started to giggle.The more I tried to muffle myself,the harder the giggles came out. It didn't help that my son's teacher was laughing as well.
The poor kid was always a beat behind the other kids. :)

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:22 AM on Dec. 4, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Quite often ... even at my MIL's funeral earlier this year.

A good friend of the family is a black minister and he did the service. He is a true Southern minister type with the HEHs and all that nonsense. Well, we had recently watched The Blues Brothers ... see where I am going with this? James Brown as the good reverend. I had to bow my head and bite my lip to keep from giggling out loud.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:34 AM on Dec. 4, 2013

• Lets see, we were driving in the car, and my husband's boss was on the speaker phone, he kept going and let me tell you one thing, let me tell you one thing,
    I started mouthing let me tell you ONE thing to my husband, I started laughing so hard the boss asked, is your wife okay? My husband was said let me tell you one thing she needs medicine, it was all over from there, he had to hang up so I could compose myself.
    I am known to burst out laughing with very bad timing.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 12:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2013

• Every single day.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:29 AM on Dec. 4, 2013

• Yes, at a Funeral in the Church. I have no idea why but I had to excuse myself & go into the bathroom to get a grip. My eyes were even tearing so it looked like I was crying. How weird?? Right?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:43 AM on Dec. 4, 2013

• Yes and it can be emberrassing.
    jenny3344

Answer by jenny3344 at 11:45 AM on Dec. 4, 2013

• My first wedding.
    As we are getting ready to pray a big white rose flew off my bouquet. It was the weirdest thing, and my maid of honor and I cracked up and laughed thru the whole prayer.
    Should have taken it as a sign.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2013

• That's pretty much the only time I get the giggles.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:44 PM on Dec. 4, 2013

• you would be complaining if it was your kid and saying the teacher should,'t be giggling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Dec. 4, 2013

• No,if my kid was loud and flat,i'd still be laughing right along with that teacher.

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 10:56 AM on Dec. 4, 2013

• Paulie,i've done that too. I've cried at happy things,and laughed at sad things

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 10:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2013