Giggle ;) adult content

im not that bad with the swearing when im on the phone but this made me chuckle. i love when im on the phone with somebody important- like an insurance agent or customer service, and suddenly my kids want my attention or start fighting with eachother loudly in the background. 

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 10:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2013 in Just for Fun

• That's a lot of f words....The minute I get on the phone my kids start talking to me. They've done this since they were younger and they're still doing it at 9 and 13, despite my efforts to teach proper phone rules. Otherwise they're very well mannered.
    jenny3344

Answer by jenny3344 at 11:43 AM on Dec. 4, 2013

• So true! My Sister has no kids & she has to hang up the phone when she talks to me sometimes "because it makes her nervous" LOL! WHATEVER!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:43 AM on Dec. 4, 2013

• Very cute, and true!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 12:12 PM on Dec. 4, 2013

• Just wait until your kids are alittle older. They talk to you while you're on the phone, you tell them to stop, so they start passing you notes!! Like you can concentrate on reading and answering while on the phone!!! Lol. My boys did that all the time..
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 12:19 PM on Dec. 4, 2013

• that is funny
    christina122952

Answer by christina122952 at 12:50 PM on Dec. 6, 2013

• Total hilarious
    Gypsyd

Answer by Gypsyd at 8:16 PM on Dec. 22, 2013