9dpo. negative test

Nov 12, I had normal AF. 11/29 I began to spot, lasted three days. I went to the DR yesterday with a BFN urine sample. Symptoms are: mild cramps, sneezing, swollen sore bbs, white discharge, lower back pain, trouble sleeping headaches every day. I think im going crazy.... did anyone else go through this and end up with a BFP? If so, when? Thanks.

Stacey197779

Asked by Stacey197779 at 11:20 AM on Dec. 4, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• It is too early to tell yet through a urine sample, how about getting your blood drawn? You realize that you are not even late yet right?
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 11:55 AM on Dec. 4, 2013

• You described how I feel almost every day. And I'm 50 years old (Friday) and had a hysterectomy at 29... So your symptoms could be anything
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 4, 2013

• You could only be like 8 days pregnant at the most.
    STOP.
    Obsessing never got anyone knocked up.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:10 PM on Dec. 4, 2013

• Thanks for the replies. I realize its still early. I just feel so off. Emotions are all over the place. Just wanted to see if anyone had experienced the same thing. Thanks.
    Stacey197779

Comment by Stacey197779 (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2013

• Yes, it's possible you are pregnant. It's possible you have any one of a dozen illnesses too.

Symptoms will always mislead you.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:21 PM on Dec. 4, 2013

• Too early for a urine test. Your doctor should have known that. NEVER test before you are late. you will drive yourself insane. No symptoms says pregnant up there. Could be a host of other things that your doctor should have tested for. What exactly did the doctor tell you?? Test after the 10th and see if it's still negative.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2013

• oh and fyi 9 dpo the egg would JUST be implanting in the uterine lining. You have to wait until the placenta is formed and functioning which could take another 5-7 days.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:31 PM on Dec. 4, 2013

• Waiting is the hardest part. Especially when it is something you want so much and have been waiting for. Try not to obsess. Let us know what you find out.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 8:13 PM on Jan. 28, 2014

• ¿Está embarazada
    Alazne

Answer by Alazne at 5:04 PM on Feb. 22, 2014

• Take again
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 12:49 PM on Mar. 16, 2014