Tracfone??

Do any of your kids have a tracfone? Or, do any of you have one? How good is it? What does it include as far as minutes and internet.

Thank you!

WifeyandMom71

Asked by WifeyandMom71 at 5:37 PM on Dec. 4, 2013 in Technology

• I love mine. I have an LG 500G (kinda looks like a blackberry). They do have new smart phones and I think they do have data plans.

Hubby and I have a monthly plan ... $18 for 100 minutes for me and 80 minutes for him. He has like 2500+ minutes built up on his phone.

http://www.tracfone.com/
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:22 PM on Dec. 4, 2013

• i have one and LOVE it. its not a smart phone so i cant answer about internet, but its 60 mins for $20. id also advise buying the double minutes for life card...makes it 120 minutes for $20. if you use your phone a lot its not so great, but if its an every other day thing, its perfect. i get great coverage, never pay for roaming. i even have service when others on ATT and Verizon dont.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:47 PM on Dec. 4, 2013

• The internet sucks on the basic ones,but the better ones are decent
    The minutes depend on how many you want to buy
    Mine came with triple minutes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:42 PM on Dec. 4, 2013

• Internet and such sucks. You're better off to get a regular phone. I prefer boost for phones like that.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 5:43 PM on Dec. 4, 2013

• I gave mine to hubby since he hardly uses it. We have the double minutes for life phone. I had that phone for 6 years before I gave it to him & liked it. I don't use internet on the phone, so talk & text is all I need & it met my needs. Hubby won't even text. Go to their website, b/c I know they now have a triple minutes phone.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2013