Am I bad?

I took today & tomorrow off work to clean & do laundry so this weekend would be free. But all I want to do is lie in bed and read. I just have no oomph. And my period is making my uterus fall out. And I'm breaking out like a teenager. And... And... And... I guess that's it. ETA: and we're also supposed to get 6-9" of snow and am worried about the wedding going on.

BeaverHouse

Asked by BeaverHouse at 11:20 AM on Dec. 5, 2013 in Just for Fun

• You are hereby ordered by the esteemed group here of CM Physicians to stay in bed all day & eat Bon Bons!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:23 AM on Dec. 5, 2013

• Hell No. Stay in bed.... housework is going nowhere.... It will be there when you get up! Enjoy!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:23 AM on Dec. 5, 2013

• I have today off. I need to clean the house. I want to stay in bed and finish my book and play candy crush all day. We all need that lazy kind of day. Maybe today you could do nothing, and then clean tomorrow?

I'm currently working on a way to clean the house with my mind. The theory is that I just sit on the couch in front of the tv and think really hard about the kitchen getting clean. Then when I walk into the kitchen it will magically be clean! I'll let you know how that works out, and then maybe you can try it.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:28 AM on Dec. 5, 2013

• My advice is to curl us with a good book. Soak in a good and warm bath. Have a glass of something warm and soothing and relax.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• Is the wedding in your house?
    If not, who the hell cares if it's clean.
    Mental Health day!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:38 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• Excellent choice!

tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 1:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• Yes, you are very bad and need spankings. rawr
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• you are not bad.
    christina122952

Answer by christina122952 at 12:41 PM on Dec. 6, 2013

• I'm stupid emotional right now too and everybody is being so nice lately that it makes me tear up. Even your responses. Wtf? Lol
    BeaverHouse

Comment by BeaverHouse (original poster) at 11:40 AM on Dec. 5, 2013

• No. Screw it. Nap time.
    BeaverHouse

Comment by BeaverHouse (original poster) at 12:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2013