Please sign this petition to help!!

There is a mother in the state of Alabama that has a child that has seizures frequently. She is trying to get the state of Alabama to legalize Cannabis Oil. If you can spare a moment the parents have started a petition to see if it would help get it going. Just go to Facebook- Carly's law. The oil doesn't leave a high because it has low THC. This is so important to me because I also have seizures. I am 37 and have had them since I was 16 months old. I have never been able to drive. My dream job was to be a nurse and my epilepsy made that not possible. I would love to be able to see sezuires possibly get more controlable. Then the kids can have better control of their lives. Thank you. Please leave a quick message if you are able to do it.

RelaxedMom2-3

Asked by RelaxedMom2-3 at 11:31 AM on Dec. 5, 2013 in Health

• Seizures that I've heard of were treated by surgery to remove that part of the brain. I don't understand what cannabis oil is supposed to do.
    vanillaorchida

Answer by vanillaorchida at 10:26 PM on Dec. 5, 2013