thoughts on forums

just wondering what everyone else thinks of these new "forums" in the groups--and how they are maneuvering around them-

jdmyangel

Asked by jdmyangel at 10:59 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i will answer my question, i myself am having a difficult time maneuvering around them and miss just being able to click on the group and finding the new posts---now you have to go through forums to find things--i think it is a pain and takes longer--gets frustraing--arrggg LOL guess i struggle with patience
    jdmyangel

Answer by jdmyangel at 11:00 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• for the most part, I like them for some of the groups I am in, and Own, but for others they are pointless and I am glad they are an optional thing
    ms_mommy_sue

Answer by ms_mommy_sue at 12:03 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I don't like them? A lot of the groups I'm in don't seem like they are useful...Hopefully they prove useful in the future
    ILoveMCL

Answer by ILoveMCL at 12:33 AM on Feb. 20, 2009