Speaking of crazy cats...

Does yours do anything strange?
Mine can't stand a closed door. It doesn't matter who is in there,they MUST be in that room if the door is closed. I'll even screw with them and close the bathroom door when it's empty,and watch them go nuts trying to get in.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 5, 2013 in Pets

• My cats are like that with doors too.

I'm convinced that we have two of the strangest cats in the world.

Our girl cat, Hailstorm, just runs around with general craziness. She likes to play with toy mice that make shaky sounds, and she'll actually take them and throw them in the air with her mouth and catch them under her paws. It's hilarious. She also CLIMBS her scratching post (with all fours).

We recently adopted a boy cat, Lemmy, who had to have a leg amputated. He meows in syllables. He'll just walk around meowing, like a female cat in heat does - but he's a boy... and both of our cats are fixed! We think he just likes the sound of his own voice. He'll also play with the toys - all of them at once. He'll hold one in his paws like an otter, and use another like a pillow.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 5:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• It's the spirits telling the cats to get the doors opened. LOL.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:43 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• I have never seen a cat that could abide a closed door
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• My son's cat will tip over the litter box(she stands on the side putting all her weight on it to try and tip it) and I can't use a more dome shaped one as I have another cat that is disabled and needs a low litter box. She also does the same thing to the water dish. She also pesters me in the bathroom but if I don't fully click closed the door(is a wonky door) she will push it open on me. She has also been climbing up the branches of the xmas tree

Another that will eat anything and I mean anything I'm constantly vacuuming and sweeping like I have a baby in the house lol And she snores!

My third cat is disabled and just mean(was mean before she was disabled but now she seems to take out her boredom on everyone lol), she likes to stalk us and swat.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 3:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• He's content to sleep peacefully in the recliner all day, but as soon as we settle down for the night, he wants to run up and down the stairs and on and off the bed like a race track. What's up with that? This is *not* Indianapolis!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:13 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• I had one that, when it rained, she would insist I open every door and window because she was convinced that, behind one of them, was brilliant sunshine!
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 4:11 AM on Dec. 9, 2013

• You'd think i was doing something exciting in the bathroom by the way they act.
    it's also a little hard to get busy in the bedroom with a cat either wanting in or out constantly

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 3:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2013