Accidents happen? Really when cheating is involved? adult content

I am going anon because my MIL sometimes visits Cafe Mom, I have no idea on Answers or not, but here goes.
Right before Thanksgiving my SIL found out her husband had a one night stand with one of their employees, she called my husband and said she wanted us to know if they came for Thanksgiving why things might seem a bit off. She called it an accident, she has only shared this info with us, it would kill my MIL to know that she is just brushing this off.
Anyway my husband was so angry he told them not to come for Thanksgiving, my MIL came and they made up and excuse.
Fast forward now to our Christmas planning for 20 odd years we go to my family's house for Christmas and either go to MIL's house for Thanksgiving or they come to us, lots of distance in between, SIL calls today and says that all is better, and they are coming to our house for Christmas, I said well we won't be here, we will just do it as usual the Sunday after, she said I was being unreasonable not to cancel plans and come to them, because she had an "accident" happen and my husband told them not to come. Listen, I am pretty sure that my husband is going to not want to see BIL anytime soon. So no worries about us changing.
I guess I am shaking my head at the word accident? Are there any chances you can "accidentaly" cheat on someone, if you have a car wreck and the penis ends up in the vagina somehow? IDK sorry just a vent. 24 years of marriage, and his penis had an accident!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I'm wondering how it's HER accident. If anything, it would be HIS MISTAKE. not an accident. And it's an employee and she thinks it was only one night? Mmmmmm, you make the right call. Do not negotiate, they will take your holiday down the drain with their drama. And just because they are having marital issues does not mean that you have to change your normal plans to suit them. This is when I advocate the 'my way or the highway' rule (which isn't often).

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:00 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• I also imagine that she's kicking herself for getting you involved by telling you. Sometimes when something like that happens a person can't think clearly & reaches out for support without thinking about spilling the personal beans. So don't punish her for reaching out to you. That's my opinion. :(
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• You are being unreasonable. here is how it happened. He accidentally trips while he is peeing, falls and lands on his back and the shock causes and erection. Coworker isn;t wearing underpants because she accidentally forgot to do laundry and decided to wear a short dress because that is all that is clean. As she is rushing to help your BIL up because she was accidentally refilling the tp when someone was already in the room she accidentally falls and accidentally lands with her vagina open and the penis enters, accidentally. She accidentally forgets it is there while she is on top giving CPR and his juices accidentally started to flow. He really wasn't aware of what he was doing as he came to and accidentally mistook her for his wife and continued the activity and she was in such shock, she accidentally fordgot to tell him to stop.

Totally plausible to me.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• Cheating is not an accident, it's a choice.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• No, a man can't accidentally fall, while his naked penis is exposed, into a vagina.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• I have to say that I kind of feel sorry for her. She is in denial like many women are about cheating for whatever reason, usually financial or small kids are involved. So really it is just their business even if she did reach out to you for support. Since it's all about "them" I really wouldn't punish her for forgiving him. I think the Holidays are for the kids really & not about who is banging who! LOL! Anyway. if it were my SIL I would go as business as usual as long as my BIL did not bring his Mistress with them for dinner. It has nothing to do with anyone but them.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:52 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• I'm sorry. I slipped and fell on your naked husband over and over and over
    Your SIL needs some BALLS.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• No one accidentally kisses someone, gets naked with them and had sex. No way!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 4:43 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• The "accident" that happened to her was when she told the family about it. She's trying to forgive him, and the rest of you are holding it against both of them.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:43 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• No accident. Its called an on purpose.
    jenny3344

Answer by jenny3344 at 3:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2013