Can u get pregnant in the bath tub????????????

I just had a baby 5 weeks ago. I haven't been put on birth control yet. I had sex in the bath tub........can u get pregnant in the tub??? Wouldn't the water make it come out???? How likely is it to get pregnant?

iheartkewi

Asked by iheartkewi at 11:01 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, you can get pregnant in the bath tub.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:05 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• umm... no. the water will not make it "come out". if you have unprotected sex ANYWHERE- even in water- you have a chance of getting pregnant. and sorry mama, but seeing as how you just had a baby 5 weeks ago, you are actually more fertile right now, so you have a better chance of getting pregnant again right now.
    momma_gig

Answer by momma_gig at 11:06 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• anytime you have sex you can get pregnant. even if you clean yourself, you can get pregnant. be careful with bath tub sex. great way to get UTI's
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 11:07 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• have you heard of plan b? its a pill you can take within 72hrs after unprotected sex.Its not the abortion pill..kinda like the after morning pill.You can buy it over the counter at your local pharmacy!
    Anonymous

• lol...im goin w the first answer
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:10 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Everyone knows that bathtubs are one of the three major contraceptives:

Condoms, the pill, bathtub sex.

Right?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:12 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Yes you can get pregnant no matter where you have sex if you have unprotected sex.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 11:19 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Yes you can get pregnant. Your 6 week checkup should be soon, id tell your doctor although he prolly wont be happy seeing as you were SUPPOSED to wait 6 weeks. lol its okay we didnt either.
    sexymomma212004

Answer by sexymomma212004 at 11:35 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• LOL I love your answer beckcorc... DUH you can get pregnant in the bath tub...
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 11:36 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Ok, let me change the ? a little bit. No shit u can get pregnant in a bath tub, i guess i wrote it wrong. I just wanna know how likely it is since i just had a baby and if it was less likely since water can push it out...
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 11:43 PM on Feb. 19, 2009