What are some of your go to no fail meals?

In our house buffalo chicken pizza, enchiladas, tacos, and meatloaf are the common ones. They will always be loved by everyone.

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 7:46 PM on Dec. 5, 2013 in Food & Drink

• Spaghetti. Meatloaf. Baked chicken in a pan with rice and mushroom soup thinned down with milk, peas and mushrooms thrown in. Bacon and Cheese Eggs a la King on Toast.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:22 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• Meatloaf was one of ours too, but baked chicken with cream of chicken soup and swiss cheese was a big favorite. It was one of my mother's recipes and my kids would have eaten it 7 days a week!!
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 8:00 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• Sausage and tri color pasta with Pesto, Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken, and Chili
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• Chili is a go-to, I forgot that. Chicken in a pan with a mixture of mushroom soup and sour cream poured over it and stuffing on top. Chicken in the crockpot cooked in a mixture of salsa and mushroom soup, with sour cream stirred in at the end, served over rice. Shepherd's pie. We eat one-dish meals a lot.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• Spaghetti, pizza, fritattas, breakfast for dinner, roast chicken.. grilled meat with rice & salad.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 8:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• Spaghetti, tacos, and soups.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 8:42 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• Red beans and rice, chicken chimichangas with refried beans and Mexican rice, chili, chicken casserole, honey mustard chicken, Cajun baked tilapia, salmon patties...I've also got an assortment of different flavored rice in the freezer (beef, chicken, and plain) They are already cooked. I've been trying making more homemade food and freezing it. That way dinner time is easier. Oh we do pizza casserole a good bit.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:50 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• breakfast
    our own version of taco stuff - some seasoned meat of whatever kind is leftover from a bigger dinner and tortillas are always on hand. We also mix our own taco season and have it ready to add to stuff as needed. From there it's a self-serve thing, want a tostada, go fry a tortilla, want a taco, warm them up, etc
    taco salad - the usual recipe everyone takes to parties, truth is it's always better the 2nd or 3rd day, so we make a party sized batch to last the week
    chili

tried a new beans and rice recipe last week I think is going in the rotation (it's posted in my break from turkey question over the weekend)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• spaghetti, pizza, chicken and dumplings (make that a couple times a year), meatloaf, roast beef sandwiches with toasted bread and fried onions, nachos/ burritos
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• Black bean quesadillas, lemon pepper chicken, baked chicken, any kind of roast, and soup. My kids love cuban tortilla soup, potato soup, chicken noodle, and beef and barley.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2013