Hurt! confused

I was visiting my boyfriend, we are in a long distance relationship. Last Friday night we were heading out to grab something to eat from Panera Bread when the mother of his youngest son pulled up out of no where and started cursing and acting a fool. Their son will be 3 in January. She made it clear that she didn't want any female around their son. Of course I am still around him if my boyfriend is spending time with him. So she was going off to him saying"he needs to control his bitches". I kept quite and stayed in the car but then I got out. She began to yell "whoever got a fucking problem, I'm out here" I proceeded to say I don't have a problem with you and my boyfriend immediately yells "don't say nothing to my baby mother. Totally embarrassing! She was the one being disrespectful and although she didn't say anything directly to me, she know I'm his girlfriend. He will tell me in a minute not to disrespect his baby mothers but yet let her do as she please. I went through his phone that might and saw that she threatened to fuck me up the next time I came up to visit but yet she didn't say anything directly to me when she saw me. I don't have time for the nonsense but I feel like he should have handled it differently

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2013 in Relationships

• RUN.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• I posted a picture of his two sons and my daughter from Halloween when we carved pumpkins with the kids on Facebook and that's why she was upset. If she knew I was visiting she would have never let him get his son. So setting the picture pissed her off. But she is not his friend on Facebook so I don't know how she got the picture. He was even upset at me thinking I did it to be funny. In all reality I didn't think she had access to either of our pages. It's just a mess and I don't feel my so called boyfriend deal with this the correct way. She uses his son to control him and he just goes along with it. This is tearing up apart
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• So you were not to be in the conversation but decided to get out of the car and butt in. Then you snoop in his private belongings.
    He has more than one baby momma and you want to be his girlfriend? Wake up and smell the nasty. You are a booty call and online to be the next baby momma and then you will be dumped and standing yelling at others.

How do I know?
    Look at the way you are already acting.
    Look at the decisions you are making.
    I hope you have a super job.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• I shouldn't have to run. She is the one with the damn problem. They haven't been together since their son was born. We have been dating for almost two years. He have another son and his baby mother and I get along. but the mother of his youngest son is immature and stupid as hell. She talk about his family and everything. She won't even let his mother see the baby
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• Dardenella how am I just a booty call?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• butterflyblue19

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:35 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• And I refuse to become another baby mother. I will not have another child until I am married. He has two boys by two different women. His oldest is going on 8 and his youngest will be 3. I have a soon to be 5 year old. We love each other and I know I am not a booty call. This situation with the second baby mother is just messy. It's not my fault that she can't move on. We have been together almost two years and we have known each other since we were teenagers
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:37 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• I lone it how most of you on here just say move on as soon as a problem occurs in a relationship. I don't get it. Are we suppose to run from every relationship even when something small Jake's
    Happens?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:45 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• All I can say is you owe nothing to these crazy people, get away from this toxic drama before you get trapped with a kid. I really believe these men who make children with a bunch of women are trash and you deserve better. Find a young man with a job and ambition to be more than a baby daddy. geeze If you stay and try to work all this out well look at the other 2 moms....that is your future...is this looser worth it or is there a more mature looser out there with less kids and drama. Your choice.
    pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 9:45 PM on Dec. 5, 2013

• He just showed you who he is. She's his boss. A man would have told her to calm her ass down and stop acting foolish. Instead he yelled at you. This is a pretty clear picture of what you can expect of him.

If it were me I would drop him and start looking for a man that doesn't let people tell him what to do and certainly someone that doesn't use the phrase "baby mother" or any variation thereof. If he says 'the mother of my child', he's alright.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:45 PM on Dec. 5, 2013