F'ing seriously?? Stress?!? Give me a freaking break!!

Many of you know about my new "guests" from hell, Alice and Patty. Well we were at home, they were watching TV, and I was trying to think of a way to escape for a few hours from Alice doing her "oooh" bullshit. Anyway, apparently patty wasn't getting enough attention, so she faked a fainting spell. My first tip off was the little movement patty did just before she fell,. and that was her hand was out to brace her fall. Alice goes ballistic, yelling "patty!! patty" Screaming at me to call 911, and I do mean SCREAMING! I know that is her daughter, and she has a right to be upset and frightened. But she went over and beyond that level! I was getting her vitals, Alice pushing at me, hitting me, actually at one time pulling my hair. That instantly pissed me off. I stood up, pushed out the door, and locked it. I was thinking there is something seriously wrong with her, and I didn't need Alice trying to bully me when I might have been saving her daughter's life. I took her blood pressure it as 140/90, pulse at 75. I was a bit suspicious on her "bracing her fall", so I took her arm and held it over her head to see what would happen. Well no 'face palm' action. It fell just on her chest. Paramedics got there, was giving them the info I got. And she went the ER.

Well she got back about 4 hrs later, and told me her doctor said it was from too much stress, and she needed to take it easy and rest up. Take it easy?! All she does is sit around the house, or watching the Japanese anime on YouTube. Or she is eating, and eating. Then she takes a nap for about 3 hrs, and repeat. The same goes with her mom. Damn it. When me and DH decided to let them stay with us, we had no clue any of this would happen.

The other day I had to take dd to school, and they were hinting around to see if I would volunteer to take them to the post office, since they didn't ask, I acted dumb and told them I would BRB, and I would only be gone 20 min. They were worried the would have to stay outside if I didn't get back in time. Well I forgot my purse and went back inside, and apparently they didn't hear me. I overheard the conversation (sounds are quite clear through the heating vents when you are in the basement) and her saying I was such a fucking liar, and wouldn't put it past me to come back and lock all the doors. And when she asked me if I could take her to the store I told her I didn't have the gas and that we had to wait until DH came home. I might have had it, put I didn't want to risk running out of gas when picked up dd, or running out of gas coming back. And for some un-god known reason I lied. Why?? I told her we could as soon as DH came home. Then I find out she unlocked the side door when she left that day. I am paranoid and I ALWAYS check that door. It was locked. GRRRRR I saw RED! I got to thinking about the stuff we had like our GUNS, although the are in a safe. Just a bunch of things! Then, if something like did happen, our homeowners wouldn't cover it!!!! I went ape shit, and told her she is out at the end of the month or sooner if she acted liked she did that day. I just went nuts, all the passive aggressive BS she was pulling, it all came out. She didn't so much as get a word in edge wise. It was kinda like the Gunnery sergeant Hartmen impression! LOL

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:17 AM on Dec. 6, 2013 in Relationships

• What I don't understand is why are they staying with you? Is this an obligatory thing you're doing?
    There is NO WAY I would allow anyone to stay in my house if they made me feel the stress you do?

Extra rent money or not...No way in hell would they have lasted this long!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 1:27 AM on Dec. 6, 2013

• I have know idea why these two are living with you. Pack their bags and drop them off at the nearest bus stop.

Hope they aren't stealing your identity info when you aren't around. Just sayin'...
    vanillaorchida

Answer by vanillaorchida at 1:28 AM on Dec. 6, 2013

• Good for you. Jan 1 they need a new place to live. Stick to your guns!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:41 AM on Dec. 6, 2013

• KICK THEM OUT. DO IT RIGHT NOW.

There is NO reason to keep them in your home unless they're holding guns to your head. Get them the HELL out of your home. You're smarter than this.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:14 AM on Dec. 6, 2013

• ": Is this an obligatory thing you're doing?"
    Not really. They came to us saying her son kicked them out, and she had nowhere else to go. We said ok , and I am regretting saying that word 'ok!! And if we can keep our sanity until the end of the month, that money will help out when we have to pay homeowners insurance and property taxes.
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 2:53 AM on Dec. 6, 2013

• Not to stress you out more, but from what you wrote, they might not think that they need to be out at the end of the month. What I am reading in your response is that they they are out at the end of the month IF they do something like this again. You need to make it abundantly clear that you are not providing them a place to live after Dec. 31.

And think of someone taking this for years. Now you start to understand why her son kicked her out.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:58 AM on Dec. 6, 2013

• You may not be able to kick them out! You've been accepting money from them for rent.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 9:39 AM on Dec. 6, 2013

• So, you have a medical degree now.
    Anonymous

• :So, you have a medical degree now."anonymous
    No, never claimed to have a medical degree, but I have had EMS training. When you pass out, you lose muscle control. When I was checking her vitals, I also performed the 'arm drop test' and if she did actually pass out, most times the hand will hit the mouth/nose area, hers did not, and the startle reflex she had was quite amusing. And the way she fell was also a tip off. Most folks who pass out do not attempt to 'brace' their fall.
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 11:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2013

• Wow, wow and wow......... And you have a hell of a lot more patience than I do. See why her son kicked her out in the first place. Should've been a warning sign for you, but you are too good-hearted. Hate it when people use and abuse that. Oh, and I hate it when people make smart ass comments under an anonymous label.....if your bold enough to say it you should be bold enough to own it----referring to the medical degree comment----for some reason won't let me quote it,

srltb143

Answer by srltb143 at 1:52 AM on Feb. 8, 2014