i have not have a postitve pregnacy test.. but i am having all the symptoms execpt for throwing up. i would be about fourteen weeks along. at about nine ten weeks ago i stated to bleed and it lasted .

for about three weeks. now I am bleeding like I have my period. plus I haven't taken my birth control. so I guess what im asking is would this be my periods straitening out or pregnancy? and my periods only last for a week. thank you for any advice

chelsearose868

Asked by chelsearose868 at 2:13 AM on Dec. 6, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Go to the doctor. We are not doctors.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:17 AM on Dec. 6, 2013

• You may have had a miscarriage or worse. You need to see a doctor immediately.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:25 AM on Dec. 6, 2013

• Am I reading this right? You were bleeding for 3 weeks and you are asking complete strangers on the internet for advice?
    I would be asking for advice after day 7 of bleeding considering my periods only last about 5 days.
    THREE WEEKS of bleeding? I would have been at least on the phone with my dr after a week and a half. I don't like doctors but something like that raises a HUGE flag.

Please tell me you have at least called your doctor
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 2:43 AM on Dec. 6, 2013

• Uhm, doctor.... Duh....
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:00 AM on Dec. 6, 2013

• Three weeks of bleeding is neither a sign of pregnancy nor of your period sorting itself out. Go see your doctor NOW!
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 7:07 AM on Dec. 6, 2013

• "Well according to the extensive blood panel that we've done and my complete and thorough examination of your uterus and other reproductive organs.....", said nobody on the internet, ever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:18 AM on Dec. 6, 2013

• pregnancy test and the doctor.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 7:39 AM on Dec. 6, 2013

• Go to your DOCTOR NOW. This type of bleeding is NOT normal. IF you were pregnant you probably aren't anymore, but the ONLY person who can tell you that is in a hospital or Doctor's Office. You need to be seen in person not online.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:03 AM on Dec. 6, 2013

• FYI a negative test usually mean you are NOT pregnant.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:04 AM on Dec. 6, 2013

• You've been bleeding for 3 weeks and haven't gone to the doctor? You instead let it go for nearly a month and then decided to ask complete stranger on the internet?! Wth is wrong with people?!!
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:18 AM on Dec. 6, 2013