Part 2 of the wicked b**** who has screwed me and my family over..

Well the bitch is gone, and good riddance. And she is DAMN lucky she is not in the hospital. My dd was real tired, and we all know how cranky a 5 yr old can get. I was in the bathroom, so I actually did not see it happen, but I heard dd start crying, a 'I got a boo-boo' cry. I come out, dd was sitting on the floor, and says alice pushed her. Alice denies it, saying she fell, dd says she didn't fall. So then Alice goes to leave the room, and I push her through the door, told her to get the fuck out, she tells me she is gonna call the cops,(she doesn't know I am a retired police officer) and I told her " go ahead and call them. What do you think they would do when I tell them you assaulted by 5 yr old daughter?" Needless to say, she didn't call them, but I would call them and press assualt charges if she didn't the hell out of here NOW. 

We need the extra money, but not that bad. Anyway to further escalate matters, she took all the food we had bought 3 days ago. While yes I know it was her food assistance that got the food in the first place. We got 50 lbs of meat, and $315 worth of other food. I realize how this is gonna sound, but she didn't even so much as leave a pound of hamburger. But I am not so worried for myself, but I have my dd to think about. I already did my shopping about 3 weeks ago. They ate all that food already. Both of them eat ALL day long, probably the reason why alice weighs about 400 lbs!! She can pack away a enormous amount of food. Makes me sick just watch her eat! But if she continues to smoke just a full pack of cigarettes, (she rolls her own), and has asthma problems.  I saw her eat just about a 13X9 cake!!! She will more in likely dies from diabetic problems or suffer a massive heart attack with the next 5 yrs, if tha long. She is already showing signs of having extemely HIGH blood sugar. I took her blood sugar by using my DH's glucometer. awhile back, and it read 400!!!! So she tells me its not accurate and its wrong.  She goes to the bathrooms at night at least, and I kid you not 8 or more times a night. We hear when she flushes the toilet, and I know its her because of the heavy breathing I hear from walking about 30 steps to her bathroom from her bed.  She complains of her feet tingling and going numb, and at times painful. 

So she eats all our food, and yet doesn't leave a loaf of bread. So now I am left wondering how in the hell I am gonna get more food here. We have nothing here, and DH paid our property tax, and homeowners insurance, and out bank acct is at $21. 

The local food give away at the church is mostly junk food!! We went there quite a few times, and there was always plenty of cakes, cookies, pies, donuts etc. Rarely anything healthy to eat, have half the food is expired. Got some can milk, and crackers, and some of those nutri- grain bars one times and the can milk expired back in 2011!!! Are all food pantries like that??

Well at least she is gone, and the drama is gone also. My home already feels back to normal. And the only thing I regret is saying "OK".... I knew if I punched her, I had the possibility of losing a arm in all that fat. But it was so tempting!!! 

BTW, I appreciate the comments, and taking the time to read my rants. Thank you all!

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 11:47 AM on Dec. 6, 2013 in Relationships

• Well, it is over so count your blessings that she is gone, you didn't watch her pack up the food? I would go to the food bank and see what they have good riddance to bad rubbish, maybe she took it in lieu of December's rent, look at it this way you got paid for 20 some odd days that she isn't under your roof.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 12:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2013

• " you didn't watch her pack up the food?"
    Couldn't exactly stoop her, after all it was bought with her food asst. Hoping at least she would at least have the decency to leave us something since she and patty ate the food I already bought. But at this point in time, I am so glad she is gone, I could really care less.
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 12:17 PM on Dec. 6, 2013

• If she bought the food, then it's HER food. And, she could sue you for 3 wks of rent.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2013

• Be glad this is all it's costing you. Maybe check out this link and see if you can wittle it down to suit your family and get you through the next few weeks. Also, if you are able to go to a food pantry, look for some of these items so that you can stretch your dollars a little further.

As for the food, she may have owed you some food in return for what they had eaten before you took her to buy groceries with her food stamps, but that's the problem with combining bills and expenses. This is what happens. If you rent to someone you make them responsible for ALL of their costs.
    It may have been an expensive lesson, but it could have cost you more in the long run so it's best that you cut ties now. Does she have a key to your house?
    Oh, you might want to give her son a heads up that she is on the loose. LOL.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:57 PM on Dec. 6, 2013

• Crap, I forgot to add the link. Here ya go. Hope it helps.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:04 PM on Dec. 6, 2013

• Glad she is gone!
    I just have this mental image of this enormous woman out on the streets carrying 50 lbs of meat. LOL
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2013

• "If she bought the food, then it's HER food. And, she could sue you for 3 wks of rent."
    Trust me, that will be the ls thing she will do. Besides, she didn't sign a lease and no receipts that showed proof she paid me rent. It was done with cash. And all this BS she has put my family through, I would say, if anyone asked "What rent? We were helping them out since they had no place to go, and they would help cover the cost of food.."
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 1:11 PM on Dec. 6, 2013

• ":I just have this mental image of this enormous woman out on the streets carrying 50 lbs of meat. LOL"PGA
    LMAO!! She now would weigh 450 lbs!! Ewwww... God I cannot get that image out of my head...
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 1:14 PM on Dec. 6, 2013

• Wow, if you lived closer, I'd be willing to help ya out. We generally have tons of food in the house.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 1:21 PM on Dec. 6, 2013

• "Wow, if you lived closer, I'd be willing to help ya out. We generally have tons of food in the house."
    Thank you for that Hope, I appreciate that.. :)
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 1:25 PM on Dec. 6, 2013