Post your vents here. You know you wanna!

I am a member of a page for giving away things you no longer need,to people IN need.
This one chick is posting daily that she needs EVERYTHING. Clothes,food,furniture,you name it,she's either asking for it,or responding to posts. Today she's asking for a kitten. It had me wondering,if you can't feed yourselves,how are you going to feed a cat?
She looked familiar,and it was driving me nuts where'd I had seen her,then it hit me. Black Friday at Walmart. She and her boyfriend had what looked like at least $1000 worth of electronics and small appliances in the overflowing cart. I had been sitting on a bench waiting for my husband when she and her BF came over by me in the jammies section. He was pulling down and entire section and throwing it on the floor looking for a size.
I guess it just pisses me off that she might be taking stuff away from someone else who actually needs it. I REALLY want to say something on the page,but I'd probably just get my ass jumped. Hopefully the others on the page have noticed that she is always asking for things. I really like that page. I've been able to give away some things for kids in need.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 12:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like a member here who kinda does the same things....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:35 PM on Dec. 6, 2013

• Is there a member here who does this sort of thing?

This stuff drives me nuts. That's why I give to an organization that actually verifies that people are in need before they just give them stuff.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:03 PM on Dec. 6, 2013

• My vent... in the drop of lane, there are these two moms and every morning, both are parked and one is standing halfway into traffic and they just stand there and talk. And the way they park is such so half the number of cars can park to drop their kids. And anyone trying to drive along can barely get by because of the one standing in traffic. This happens every day! You want to talk, whatever. Go to Starbucks. Or someones home. Or around the block. But don't obscure traffic, don't monopolize twice as much space as is needed just to have a chat... Someone is going to get hurt because of them... or one of them will. Just a matter of time.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 1:37 PM on Dec. 6, 2013

• i hate people do that. I am not that type of person.
    christina122952

Answer by christina122952 at 12:37 PM on Dec. 6, 2013

• I would say it, just say what did you do with all the electronics I saw you purchase, as long as YOU are 100% sure it was her.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 12:40 PM on Dec. 6, 2013

• I hate when people grub like that.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:04 PM on Dec. 6, 2013

• that's true,m-avi

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 12:38 PM on Dec. 6, 2013

• Oh,it was her. I looked at her page and pics. I really hope the kids in the pics aren't all hers,because she just graduated from high school 18 months ago,and there are 3 kids on there that look between 5 and 6 months. The plot thickens,and i shake my head a little harder...

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 12:51 PM on Dec. 6, 2013