Is anyone good at interpreting dreams?

I just had a beautiful dream that just left me very curious. I looked it up but I wanted to explain it in detail before I forget and know if anyone knows in detail what my dream actually means.

I had a dream with two horses, one was I believe, I'm sure it was like light brown, tan, it was the first horse I got on and it took me for a ride or a swim on a beautiful stream of water, very calming, it was so beautiful, the sun was very bright and I had pictures taken of me going on the swim on the horse. I remember feeling a bit nervous but the horse was easy. Remember going back and just looking at the pictures and trying to pick my fave's, in the pictures I was wearing white.

But don't remember if it was with the first horse or the second one that I saw myself in the dream and I was already in the water with the horse, it showed my backside, fixing myself on it and I was wearing like light blue jeans, my hair got a bit wet.

So after that it just went again, pretty much the same thing but I went on a white horse, beautiful calm stream of water, When I got back on land this horse came after me, was sweet as in kissing me, I kissed it back and he was caressing me. My dream ended there.

JovannaH

Asked by JovannaH at 3:42 PM on Dec. 6, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 1 (-11 Credits)