i was given amoxacillon for a sinus infection, and afterward, i started having ringimg in my ears and ear pain; my doc said my ears looked fine and drums looked good and put me on prednizone and the n

Constant ringing in my ears after treated for sinus infection and having ears flushed

jaywurtz7819

Asked by jaywurtz7819 at 5:51 PM on Dec. 6, 2013 in Health

• how's the blood pressure?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2013

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:53 PM on Dec. 6, 2013

• I had the same thing. But, I had vertigo, vomiting, slight hearing loss and I could hear my heart beat constantly! Drove me nuts!
    I went to an ENT and was told I had Minieres Disease. I was treated with a 10 day course of prednisone, Odansatron for the vomiting and meclizine for the vertigo.
    Within a week I was much better and my hearing was restored 100%! It was AWFUL!!
    Whenever I get a sinus infection, the vertigo comes back. So I keep meclizine on hand.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 11:16 PM on Dec. 6, 2013

• Just a note, I DO NOT have high blood pressure. Everyone who was not a Dr kept telling me this was my problem.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 11:18 PM on Dec. 6, 2013