I know this is wierd, but when I masterbate...

This is so wierd...When I masterbate, something that "gets me off" is thinking of my DH giving doggie style to another girl, I don't know why... It all freaks me out why it helps me get one...has anyone else experienced this? Please don't delete this question, I'm really curious if anyone else has experienced something like this before? Thanks

Miss.KelliAdams

Asked by Miss.KelliAdams at 11:09 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• It's probably not normal or healthy, but I can't say for sure seeing as how I'm not a professional of any sort. But I will tell you I've thought about it, too. I'm not married, so he's just my SO, but still. No clue about the normalcy, but I've been there.

I'm sure we're not the first or last to think about it.
    BriasMommy_827

Answer by BriasMommy_827 at 11:14 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I seem to think of women when I do it! lol I dont know why.. cuz iam not gay!
    Anonymous

• I don't think its weird, but I'm probably not a good person to be answering this question.

I think about all sorts of crazy stuff when I'm masterbating too!
    Anonymous

• Im sure its normal and healthy!!
    Anonymous

• ur prolly bicurious
    Anonymous

• I find it a turn on to think about my husband masturbating or to think about him having sex with someone else...in my mind its just for me, not for him lol. Whatever works, is what I say, to get the big O.
    MistyLynn0111

Answer by MistyLynn0111 at 11:18 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• it is exciting to me also to think of my SO with someone else...don't know why. I am not interested in girls either but it is really sexy to me, as long as I am there in the fantasy...I don't want to come home and catch him...lol. Don't know why it is a turn on, but it gets me too.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 11:21 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• KELLI its completely normal for you to have a fantasy......you go girl
    CookieMama

Answer by CookieMama at 11:37 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• it's seeing him in action from an "outside" view....

hmm... gets me riled up thinking about it... but i can't bring myself to masturbate... just icky to me i guess. but dang, watching DH would get me HOT-tuh-tuh!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:41 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I'm sure a lot of ppl enjoy that site whether mentally or for real. That is probably why so many folks have mirrors in the bedroom!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:46 PM on Feb. 19, 2009