Anyone believe in psychics? Do you know of any?

Curious about it. Anyone knows where I can get a free reading? Has anyone tried it before? Are they really true, would like to know your thoughts, experiences or anything you want to share.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Dec. 7, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, there are legit clairvoyants out there but probably not the one on the street corner tent. Most true people w/ that gift don't exploit it for $ or personal gain. I have met 1 lady that was. She was a native American woman who I felt very close & comfortable with. She "knew". That was a truly amazing gal.
    kinacute

Answer by kinacute at 5:18 AM on Dec. 7, 2013

• My mom used to go to one who was pretty good. She predicted two accidents, my father's illness, and a flood in the house. They all did happen.
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 7:53 AM on Dec. 7, 2013

• I'm a believer ... I've only met a card reader idk how legit she was but it was fun.
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 10:08 AM on Dec. 7, 2013

• I have been to mediums before. I believe they have some kind of ability. I am a skeptic, but there were things they both said to me that they couldn't have possibly known or guessed. Neither would have worked for free, so I don't know where you get a free reading. I have heard of psychic fairs where psychics, mediums and sensitives will do shorter readings for a small fee, but the only one's I have ever heard of were in southern California.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:26 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• No and no
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:26 PM on Dec. 7, 2013