To cut or not to cut adult content

During a fight with my ex he said my labia are to long thats why he never went down on me. I laughed it off but hurt my feelings because it seemed like such a cheap shot. Now I ashamed of myself. Would surgery make me feel better? I've read about labia reduction surgery and that some women do have longer ones,, so I'm not a freak of nature.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Dec. 7, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• He's probably only ever seen women in porn, and you. He's an inexperienced shit head.
    Send him here: www.the-clitoris.com. Vulva galleries. You should look too. It will do wonders for your self esteem, and give him a dose of reality!

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:52 AM on Dec. 8, 2013

• My ex husband would say things like this to me
    No one ever complained before him

No surgery

I think he is just being mean, found a target that hurts you and continued to say it
    If it did not bother you, he would have picked another tis to be mean about

He is using this as excuse for him not being a man and satisfying you plus it hurts you

Has any other man you were ever with mention this? Betting not

Your ex is verbally abusive, so remember the source when it comes to mind
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:22 AM on Dec. 7, 2013

• I was actually reading something about this a few weeks ago. There are actually a lot of guys who like it an places in the world where it is looked at as a good thing

I personally would not change it, it sounds like he's a jerk. WHO says that kind of thing to someone?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:45 AM on Dec. 7, 2013

• Don't do it bc some dickhead wanted to be an asshole! If you wanted this for yourself then I would say go for it but the whole reason why you even considered it is bc he hurt your feelings. Go out and find you a good man you'll love you with everything you got!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 9:00 AM on Dec. 7, 2013

• Listen to flatpax, she said it all.

Answer by Bmat at 8:29 AM on Dec. 7, 2013

• How many vulvas have you seen to compare yourself to? I'm betting yours are perfectly normal. Unless you have ones that prevent the normal flow of urine or your menstrual flow,you're fine.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:21 AM on Dec. 7, 2013

• Yeah, tell him you'll get surgery & tell your Dr. to use the excess skin to make him (the ex) longer since he's too short! Sounds like it's a good thing you kicked him to the curb. Sounds like a jerk.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:11 AM on Dec. 7, 2013

• Sounds like he is a EX for a reason
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:17 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• Yeah no guy ever complained before. Funny thing is I never was ashamed because mine are different so I never made a tjing, of it with him. So his comment hurt because I was never ashamed of my body..especially with him.You hit the nail on the head. Our argument was about sex and how to make it better for me. That comment hurt because I would have done anything for him.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:33 AM on Dec. 7, 2013