What a friend ....Vent

Ok so my friend and I are the same age. We both have two girls, well she's pregnant again. Yesterday she had her first doctors appt well she's already 6 months pregnant!!! She has known she pregnant for awhile she's just too lazy to get to the doctor. She found out she's having a boy. She posted the ultrasound pic on fb I commented and said "yay that's awesome! Is everything ok health wise and when r you due" she replied 3-7 and said he's very healthy. Now with that being said the other day I posted I needed to be saved. Me and my friend were commented back and forth. Then yesterday she commented again saying " ugh you win..but I get to have my boy! Hell yea!!

She knows I've always wanted a baby boy .. I know you don't get to pick what you get and I'm very thankful for my babies :) but it's been my dream to have a boy weather or not bio or adopted. I feel like she was just being a bitch. I understand her excitement but there was no reason for I get my boy haha comment... I'm not a human incubator where I'm not poping out babies every 15-18months form each other!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Dec. 7, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Uh so. Se probably meant it light heartedly & you're being a grouch.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:36 AM on Dec. 7, 2013

• Sounds like both of you are too immature to be parents.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 10:00 AM on Dec. 7, 2013