• In the Spotlight:

Ok,I'm seriously concerned about this baby that is coming in May. VENT

I posted yesterday about that chick asking for everything under the sun on the free page on FB.
I thought I had heard it all. Nope
Today she is asking for loose leaf paper,envelopes,and stamps. Why you ask? Well,the fiance is in JAIL as of this morning,and she wants to write to him.
So she has NOTHING for herself and the baby(so she says)
How the hell is she going to care for this child?? Post for strangers to drop off diapers??
She says she's due in May. I'm considering giving CPS a call come May.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:13 AM on Dec. 7, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Can you can call them now? I mean if she struggling this bad maybe cps can help her get her stuff straight before the baby gets here? Or maybe tell her about local churches and hospitals that can help? Some ppl just want to see if they can get stuff for free. How is she paying for rent, food, clothes, gas to get back and forth to places she needs?
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 11:04 AM on Dec. 7, 2013

• My guess is that if you saw them at Walmart on Black Friday with tons of electronics in their cart then they have the money but they just make bad financial decisions. I would probably want to expose her on the free-cycle loop you are on.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:31 AM on Dec. 7, 2013

• EEEK. That poor baby! Maybe you should make a call.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:38 AM on Dec. 7, 2013

• Did ya ever think it's all lies, people lie all the damn time to get free crap.
    It's none of your business.
    You could look like a fool when you call and cps shows up at a nice ass house with plenty of money
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 11:33 AM on Dec. 7, 2013

• I just asked her if she had ANYONE to help her. Friends or family

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 10:15 AM on Dec. 7, 2013

• I don't for the life of me understand why you would take this so seriously. Do you ACTUALLY know this lady IRL?
    Does she have family support that you're not aware of?
    It's the internet, not everything you read on the Internet is true.
    Another thing, there are a lot of people imprisoned for various reasons who have children. Should CPS be called on all the families out there whose significant others stay home with their children because the other half is in jail?
    If I were you, I would ignore her and focus on more important things.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 11:22 AM on Dec. 7, 2013

• You are not supposed to ask for things on craigslist free pages. I flag those. They are usually a scam.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:27 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• try living in your real life instead of moseying around on FB and looking for some drama. people on the internet lie. take your focus off of people on FB you may be happier.
    Anonymous

• I hope it IS all BS.
    She mentioned that her family refuses to help her in anyway as far as this "fiance" is concerned (probably for a good reason)

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 2:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2013