What's the difference?

I found some pants on clearance online for my daughter , but I'm going crazy trying to figure this out. She's growing like a weed lately. Can someone give me the basics? What the heck's the difference between a legging, a jegging, a lounge pant, and a yoga pant? I know her size, but I don't know all these words. Humor me, I can't see the pictures. It's half past freezing out so I don't want to brave the cold, and the lines at the stores are insane. Besides, I just don't have it in me to face the pushing and shoving and the nasty awful comments about how horrid it is to be stuck behind the slow blind chick right now, and yes, you get them every year. So if someone would help me out, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 11:41 AM on Dec. 7, 2013 in Shopping

• Legging: thin, skin tight pant that is usually worn under skirts. They were SUPER popular in the 80's.

Jeggings: Leggings that are supposed to look like Jeans

Lounge pants: more like pajama pants or sweat pants.

Yoga pants: no clue. I THINK they're skin tight to about the knee, then flare out a little to the floor.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:03 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• Sorry,

Yoga includes sport names as well...

Lounge pants are things you can wear around the house or to bed.....

IMO....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:22 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• There's a fine line between Lounge and Yoga these days.... I think the only thing that separates them is the name.... (especially at Target)....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:21 PM on Dec. 7, 2013