What age did your children stop believing in Santa, tooth fairy, Easter bunny.....

Just wondering we have 5, 8, and 12 year all still believe.

jem102675

Asked by jem102675 at 12:13 PM on Dec. 7, 2013 in Just for Fun

• We don't do it in our house, so they've never beleved
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 12:31 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• I love the innocence and magic of the fairy tails! I believed!
    jem102675

Comment by jem102675 (original poster) at 12:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• I'm not sure. Mine are 8 and 10 (almost 11). I've always drilled into them that non-believers are non-receivers. They have never told me that they don't believe in any of those so they either still believe or they are just going along to get the swag. I've never really been able to make sense of the Easter bunny. I have always been a skeptic and stopped believing early on. My parents never really perpetuated the Santa story though.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• daughter was 10?

son was 11 or 12
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:59 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• My son has never believe in it.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:07 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• He never believed. I never pushed it

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• My oldest DD was going into middle school when we told her, she truly believed til them. My middle DD was about 8 and my son never did.. His way of thinking just wouldn't allow it, even at a young age lol...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:29 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• No clue if DS believes or not. I have never made a big deal of it. He will get Santa presents until I die, believing or not. We don't do the Easter Bunny. The tooth fairy, don't think he has ever really believed in it, but he gets money regardless.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:07 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• I'm not entirely sure my son believes, he's 5. When he was born I debated even doing it but went with it just for the sake of giving him those memories. However, the Christmases he was 3 and 4 whenever I'd mention Santa bringing toys he'd look at me and say "Mom, you buy my toys from Walmart!". This year he has said a couple times that he wants Santa to bring this and that so maybe he does but I still think he's skeptical lol. He's a very logical child.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 11:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• We don't do that in our house. Sorry!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:38 AM on Dec. 8, 2013