Weather Update.... What's yours like?

The snow and ice are over. We got 1/4" of ice and 10" of snow. The roads are absolutely horrible.... stores are open, but all church services and other scheduled activities are cancelled. I-55 is not even recommended because of all the wrecks and slide offs. It's just so frustrating down here.... they are not prepared to deal with this stuff at all. I should have kept my snowmobiles when I moved here.... LOL!

What's your like today?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 2:56 PM on Dec. 7, 2013 in Just for Fun

• It really isn't too bad here. It is cold, especially after being 62 a couple days ago. There are ice patches but so far that is about all. There is no wind which to my way of thinking, is just great. I am sorry you got hit so hard.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• We are in the low 80's or high 70's in Miami, Florida, I have always lived in a tropical climate, but a change once in a while is good.....

Answer by older at 3:05 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• cold...like windchill below freezing cold (-8). we got a good 5 inches of snow...i know cause we played in it today haha. the roads are awful in the neighborhoods but the main streets are fine so long as you wait till noon or so for other cars to melt it down. no ice on the lines tho, so thats been really nice.

oh and we had a 4.5 earthquake about 2 hours ago...gotta love Oklahoma...
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• It is 18 degrees here. To cold for the ice and snow to melt. Our street is still covered with ice and snow. Not supose to warm up tell mid week.

Answer by louise2 at 4:51 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• snow melted in the city but it's freaking cold here
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:58 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• 11 degrees and sunny
    snow tomorrow night

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• COLD!

It's been in the teens in the morning all week. If we're lucky we warm up to freezing during the day. I know, not as cold as some places in the states, but cold for us.......And NO snow in the forecast either.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• The snow finally started melting, but the side roads are total ice. And it is going to snow again tonight. Yippee!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:03 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• In the 40s, cloudy.
    Tomorrow is suppose to be snow to wintry mix. Than rain on Monday in the 40s.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 7, 2013

• 25 and icy. Cloud cover.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2013